Thursday, October 28, 2010

Steppin' out of my comfort zone....

  Hi All !  My faithful friend that was at my side to start this blog is really busy taking care of people that need her.  I need her too, but they need her more.  So I am on my own in a foreign land.  I have soo much to share I had to "Just do it" !  


I will start with the NEWS.  I am now offering FREE Friday crops to everyone.  All you do is call to reserve your space and show up with your stuff.  I promise to have fun and surprises for each crop.  Space is limited, so don't wait too long to call.  I will need reservations on or before Thur. of the week you are attending.  Crops are held from 5 to 11ish every week.

Nov. 6th is Kids club from 9 to 11.  The kids will make a 2 page spread with a Thanksgiving theme.  The cost is $5.00.  Any children under the age of 10 will need to be accompanied by an adult.  Call to reserve your space.

Saturday Nov. 13th is the 1st Annual Deer Hunters "Widow" crop.   The crop is FREE and will include a fun filled day.  There will be an optional class for making Christmas board books.  There is no fee for the class, you pay only for the class kit.  Call asap, the kits are limited.   

1 comment:

  1. Vicki, I'm so proud of you. You posted on your own. I'm sorry I haven't been able to help you, but see you can do it. I'm here for you and will help in any way I can. Love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete