Sunday, January 9, 2011

OMG(Oh My Goodness) It's been over a month since I posted!!!!!

     I'm sure you can all relate to a crazy-busy December.  It was a fun, fast and furious month.  I had a wonderful Christmas.  My (Schmitt) family Christmas was the 26th at my house. With my 3 sisters (one had to work), our combined 15 children, with thier 12 children, plus Grma & Grpa & significant others,  a total of 38 people, ranging from 11 months to 83 years filled the house. WOW it was a great time.
     I hope you all had a great Christmas and I wish you a wonderful New Year....
     The New Year is starting off really good at My Crop Shop.  I can tell people are digging in to their scrapbooking.  I have a new class and crop schedule to help you get those pages done !  Check it out and call to reserve your space ASAP.

"FREE Friday" scrapin' 5 to 11ish every Friday with reservation

Saturday 1/15-10a.m. FREE Kit class.  Select a kit from a variety of themes for just $7.99 and the class is FREE.  Reserve your spot NOW.   You will learn how to use your kit to make 3 layouts plus more......The class will run from 10 to noon and you are welcome to stay & scrapbook for the rest of the day.

Sat.1/22  10 a.m. Embellish-it's not just for scrapbooks!  This class will walk you through the steps in tranforming a plain box into a beautiful place to store pictures,treasures or whatever you wish.  The cost is $25 and I will supply the box and all the embellishments.  Stop in to pick out your box and reserve your place.  This is going to be such FUN !!!

Sat. 1/29 10 a.m. Journaling class, "It's all about the words" This class teaches tips and tricks to get your journaling on the page.  It even teaches creative ways to put it there.  Class fee is $10. and covers supplies for 10 journaling cards. 

I have fun things going on through the weekdays too.  Check out my window calandar or flier in store.  FREE GIFT !  I am updating my mailing list. Stop in & fill out a customer card to receive your gift. 

Sat. 2/5  VICKI GOES CRUISIN" I will be going on a Caribbean cruise for a week.  I can hardly wait.  I thought I would never go on a ship, but lifes too short to miss out on this.  There will be someone here so you can shop, there just won't be any classes.  There may be someone here on Fri. so call and check if you want to crop.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh I can't believe you didn't tell me about going on a cruise. What's up with that? You better let me know the deets. I'm just laying on the couch, not feeling great, but I'm going to live I'm sure. Call me.

    ReplyDelete