Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sudden Stop

So much for having a plan....  A friend & I were just discussing how we do not like to slow down, much less stop.  But, if God wants you to stop you will stop, like it or not.  She just had surgery (sure to stop you.)  I had a fall on the ice that has left me with a big pain in my knee.  I spent Fri. and most of the weekend icing and elevating.  It still hurts a lot, but nothing is broken.  So I am now limping around and I am very thankful not to be going on a cruise with crutches.  That would stink. 
Please check out my last post prior to this to see what's happening.  I also just got lots of new solids and some cute small albums. 
New Scrapbooking Party Plan
As with any "home" party, you invite your friends to my store for a scrapbooking party.  I demonstrate a technique and your guests can make purchases and you receive 25% of the sales as the hostess.  Call for details and to schedule your own party.

No comments:

Post a Comment